An urgent message to the government about procedures and restrictions in light of the Corona crisis
The Arab Economic Forum sent an urgent message to the Prime Minister, the Minister of Homeland Security, the Minister of Health, and the Judicial Adviser to the government, regarding the procedures and restrictions that were imposed on the Arab community with the advent of the month of Ramadan. Noting that the Arab towns witness intense gatherings before six in the evening due to the early closure, which increases the possibility of the virus spreading in our Arab towns, and this is in light of the economic implications of such restrictions on the Arab society. We have to join hands and work together in order to overcome this crisis.
- The black market in the Arab sector… its dangers and its victims in light of the Corona crisis
- In its second annual conference: The Arab Economic Forum discusses opportunities for the growth of Arab society and its challenges in the face of vital and burning issues
- Violence in the Arab sector – the role of the police
- Ramadan and Corona: Crisis Management
- 3 mistakes in the 922 plan we should learn from